ASP Search for Index Server "SearchSimon" (v2.0)
(for Windows 2000 Server, 2000 Pro, XP Pro, Windows Server 2003)
- Supports the following Catalog types:-
- Web catalog on local machine (click here
to learn how to create one!)
- System catalog on local machine
- Web catalog on remote machine
- Support for Scope (limiting searches by Directory).
- Support for document type masking (do not return
- Support for document masking (do not return "password.txt"..etc..)
- Support for directory masking (do not return \_vti_cnf...etc..)
- Recordset Paging (Next, Prev, jump to page)
- Document Title/Filename, Relevance, Abstract, Size,
- Seperate "nestable" search form for use
on your homepage of required
- NOT RECOMMENDED FOR WINDOWS SERVER 2008 AND ABOVE
Get the Script (via secure server):
What do I get?
You will receive a zip file containing the search script
(default.asp), Help file (help.htm), CSS StyleSheet
and seperate "nestable" search form (form.htm).
Simply follow the instructions here
to set up your indexing service and copy the files contained
within the zip file into your site. All you are required
to do is enter the name of your newly created catalog
within the default.asp file (the line is clearly marked)
and your search page will be ready for use!
How long will it take once my order is placed?
As soon as you complete the order process, you will
be supplied with a download link and licence key, enabling
you to use it immediately!
Frequently asked questions are answered in the FAQ.